It will be oriental, aromatic and delicious cooking class. Small dishes served as a part of multi-course meals or as appetizers are one of the most characteristic thing in the Middle East. Mezze combining different oriental flavors and structures. On this lazy Saturday morning we will go on culinary and cultural journey to Middle East, where we will discover different kinds of Mezze. We will talk about their history and origin. Chef Ouce Naser will teach you how to prepere some of them in original way. We will also talk about where here in Warsaw to look for Middle Eastern vibes. Working independently or in small groups (2 pers.) you will prepare a Middle Eastern brunch.
- Hummus and Vegan Shawarma – puréed chickpeas and vegan shawarma made of rice and soja flour
- Labneh and Kufta chorizo – drained yogurt and vegan sausages
- Maftol and Halloumi – palestinian couscous and grilled Halloumi salad
- Rumania and Eggplant – lentils stewed in pomegranate molasses with fried eggplant
- Arabic nachos with chilli and sumac powder
Our culinary class will end with Middle Eastern Mezze brunch which we will eat togheter. During workshops we offer you free coffee, tea, water and lemonade.
ATTENTION! We love Zero Waste ideas. If it’s possible please take some lunch boxes with you. You will be able to take some mezze with you.
This course is taught i English.